Navagne aims to deliver pragmatic advices and to support affordable solutions fitting clients needs.
In order to achieve this goal, both for investment advisory services or for strategic & financial management, each cooperation follows the systematic process:
1. Defining precisely the mission statement. This key preliminary steps include :
- assessing the needs and means of the client;
- analysing the external elements that could influence the mission and the external support that might be required for a successful cooperation.
2. Solutions are then prepared with the client to achieve its goal(s):
- In accordance with the mission statement and
- In cooperation with all identified external resources that are needed.
3. The transactions are executed by the client with Navagne’s operational support, as the case may be :
- Determining the right capital structure;
- Capital raising : IPO, bookbuiliding offering,
- Capital relief;
- Financial restructuring;
- Funding; …
As required, internal reorganisation is proposed and implemented.
4. At the end of the mission:
- A debriefing is performed with the client to assess the degree of success, to understand the satisfaction level and to identify any possible room of improvement;
- Navagne delivers all necessary documentation related to the mission and the transactions to secure a smooth transfer of expertise and knowledge.